2. Collecting personal information
Water and Lime LTD collects and processes personal data about you via our website, when you contact us directly or when you purchase goods and services from us. The personal data we collect and process includes:
• Your name, Company name, Job title
• Your home or work address, email address, phone number
• Bank details, credit card details, billing and delivery address
• Personal data – lawfully received by third parties
• Personal data – you provide to us
• Any other information you provide
Cookies are used on our website to keep track of the contents for our google adwords.
3. Using personal information
We may use your information for a variety of purposes, including:
• To provide products and services you have asked for
• To contact you with updates regarding your enquiry, order or delivery
• To improve quality of our products and services
• For marketing communications and marketing research
• To help us identify you, when you contact us and for general administration purposes
• To identify and make recommendations about other products and services which might be of interest to you
We do not have any control over data and personal information you provide to any other websites which are related to our products or accessible from our main company website or social media.
4. Sharing personal information
We do not share any personal information with any other businesses or entities.
5. Keeping personal information
We will store your personal information only for the time necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was obtained. We are also required to retain certain information as required by law or for as long as is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, prevents fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions. Information that is no longer needed for this purpose or these purposes will be securely deleted or shredded. Any out of date information will be updated or archived and stored for its retention period. All personal information or data will be reviewed and deleted at the end of its retention period, unless there is some special reason for keeping it.
6. Additional information
In exceptional circumstances, we may need to use your personal information for a different purpose than described in this policy. In this case, we will contact you with further explanation how we want to use your data and we will ask you for your permission to do so. You do not need to provide us with any of your personal information. However, without your personal information, we may not be able to provide our products and services
to you. You have legal right to know what personal information we hold about you. This can be obtained by using our website or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org